Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully each time you visit our site, as we reserve the right to amend them without prior notice. Using our website confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions. Turf Legends Limited, our website, content and any contracts arising from it are governed by and in accordance with English law. All contracts are conducted in English and by entering into a contract both parties agree to submit to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- The Dick Rees & Red Splash Racewear brands are owned by Turf Legends Limited whose registered office is: Formal House, St. George's Place, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3PN. Turf Legends Limited is registered in England & Wales with the company registration 6700152.
- The Dick Rees name is registered in the UK under the registration application no: 24982131 classes 18 & 25. All images remain the property of their owners and cannot be reproduced without express consent. Turf Legends do not claim any ownership rights for the racing colours represented in the Dick Rees ranges.
- Turf Legends reserve the right to hold any non-sensitive customer information for our own marketing purposes. All internet and mail order transactions are processed via a secure server, we do not hold your credit card details. No customer information will ever be passed to any third party unless express permission is granted in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Turf Legends assume the right to contact you by any means possible to discuss you order with us.
- We always strive to keep our stock levels aligned to demand, if for any reason we are unable to complete your order within a reasonable timeframe we will contact you with alternatives or to give a specific date when your requested product will be restocked. If no acceptable alternative can be found a full refund will be offered.
- Whilst we always make every effort to accurately represent our garments both in print and electronically, the limitations of print and screen may result in variation.
- Turf Legends strive to make any historical narrative relating to racing in our catalogue as accurate as possible, however no liability can be taken for any errors. When direct quotations are made the source can be verified on request.
- All prices and product descriptions are deemed accurate at time of press, however Turf Legends reserve the right to alter price, colours and details of any product offered in the website, catalogue or advertisements.
- All printed prices include VAT, trade sales will be quoted excluding VAT.
- Returns & Refund Policy: (Items 9,10,11 &12) If for any reason you are disappointed with your purchase from Turf Legends Limited, items can be returned up to 14 days after purchase, this will effectively cancel your order with us. Returned items must be complete with all labels attached and original packaging in a re-saleable condition. Turf Legends will give a full refund – minus any carriage or other delivery costs. It is recommended that proof of postage is obtained when returning goods as we cannot be held responsible for any returns that fail to arrive.
- Return Address: Turf Legends Limited, Formal House, St. George's Place, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3PN, United Kingdom.
- If an item is deemed to be faulty a replacement will be offered, or if no replacement is available a full refund will be given. The customer has no liability for postage or delivery on any returned faulty item, however we would request that you keep a receipt of costs in order that we can reimburse.
- Credit Card refunds will only be made to the card that was used for the original purchase.
- Turf Legends Ltd. take every precaution to ensure that our website is free from content or programs that may cause damage to your computer. We cannot take any responsibility for any damage caused by accessing our website. We cannot accept any liability or perceived liability for any damage or expense caused by any items supplied or any part of transactions. Turf Legends total liability for any claim will not exceed the price paid for any goods supplied including postage costs.
- We accept no liability for any distress or damage caused by third party links to our website. We will only link to sites that we believe will be of interest to you – our customer.
- If you have any queries arising from these terms and conditions please call or write to our head office using any of the following details:
Turf Legends Limited
St. George's Place
Telephone 01242 228717
Turf Legends offer next day delivery as standard for all UK orders placed before 1pm. Our aim is for all orders to be delivered within 5 working days of receiving funds. At peak times – such as the build-up to major race meetings and during sale periods we may experience higher than normal demand, at these times we ask that you allow up to fourteen days. Due to some factors that may be outside our control we cannot be held liable for late delivery of orders. Standard delivery charge is £5 per item within the UK (inc. Channel Islands and N. Ireland), orders of more than 1 item will receive bulk discount which will be advised at the time of order.
For orders outside of the UK delivery costs will be advised at the time of order. In some instances local import duties and tax may be payable on receipt. VAT will be deducted where applicable.
If for any reason your order is cancelled prior to delivery you will not be charged – or when a charge has been made a full refund will be made.